Please join us on September 1st at the Rooster Run Golf Course to raise funds and awareness for 3 amazing charities. Rockin’ H Ranch and Broderick General Engineering (formerly John Benward Co.) are hosting a day of golf where all net proceeds will be split equally between Teen Services Sonoma, Food for Thought and The Wheelchair Foundation. There will be phenomenal food, drinks, prizes and an auction during the event. While this is our first formal announcement, we have already received a wealth of financial support from individuals and organizations within our community and state who are committed to making this event a huge success.
As our partners, clients, vendors, friends, family and members of our community, we are inviting you to help us make our world a better place to live; both locally and globally. There are several ways to contribute; some of which allow you to gain exposure and business for your own organizations and the rest to have a great time playing golf or volunteering at the tournament in order to support these fabulous causes.
1. Playing in one of the tournaments. While we have been primarily promoting the golf portion of our event (at the cost of $200 per player; $800 for a foursome), we are also having a Cornhole tournament on hole 18 ($50 per player; $100 per two person team). Attached is a flyer for the tournament which provides a space to register for the event. Indicate on the form if you will be signing up for Cornhole instead of the golf portion—it defaults to golf.
2. Hole Sponsorships. For $1,000 per hole, you will be given a designated golf hole to promote your business and educate the attendees on what it is you do and how they could benefit from your products or services.
3. Food Hole Sponsors. For those who wish to promote their restaurant; or who have an alternate business but would like to supply food without having to pay the $1,000 Hole Sponsor for the visibility, please contact us and we can make arrangements. We currently have several committed food hole sponsors: Mi Pueblo, Lombardi’s, Hilltop, Beyond the Glory and Ribs for Her Pleasure.
4. Beverage Hole Sponsors. This is ideal for our winery partners: come out and pour your favorite wines on one of our holes to gain exposure, wine club members and sales; we suggest bringing extra wine for purchase.
5. Donations. We are having a raffle, silent auction and live auction. Wine donations, gift card donations, time shares, experiences etc… make the perfect tax deductible donations to generate additional proceeds for the charities. We currently have a Crab Excursion, Tahoe Vacation Home, Mazatlan Vacation, Abalone Dinner and IndyCar Weekend @ Sonoma Raceway.
6. Volunteer. We will need volunteers the day of the event to help facilitate registration, set-up, the raffle, auctions and clean up.
Contributions, sponsorships and green fees are tax deductible and greatly appreciated. Please contact us at your earliest convenience to let us know how you would like to help.
Please visit our website www.sonomacountycharity.org